US Call Center companies are headlining news lately with new hiring campaigns and planned growth. As call center jobs return to the US, these employers look to lead the way. Here are the 5 Largest US Based Call Center companies based upon their public market capitalization:
- Convergys Corporation (NYSE: CVG) – Current market cap: $1.6 billion. Convergys, based in Cincinnati, Ohio, bills itself as a leader in relationship management.
- TeleTech Holdings (NASDAQ: TTEC) – Current market cap: $976 million. TeleTech, based in Englewood, Colorado, is a global provider of business process outsourcing (BPO) solutions.
- Sykes Enterprises (NASDAQ: SYKE) – Current market cap: $776 million. Skyes, based in Tampa, Florida, provides outsourced customer contact solutions.
- Stream Global Services (NYSEAMEX: SGS) – Current market cap: $262 million. Stream, based in Wellesley, Massachusetts, provides outsourced call center services focusing on customer relationship management, including sales, customer care and technical support.
- StarTek, Inc. (NYSE: SRT) – Current market cap: $31 million. Startek, based in Denver, Colorado, provides customer care, sales support, complex order processing, accounts receivable management, technical and product support.
You should follow us on twitter here.